Leading Greater Essex 2024 - Applications open on Wednesday 6 December!
Leading Greater Essex is recruiting emerging leaders that reflect the diversity and geography of public services in Essex, Southend and Thurrock. Each programme will support up to 70 leaders to operate confidently and effectively across organisational boundaries by providing 10 months of whole system leadership development.
The Leading Greater Essex programme is looking to create collaborative leaders that will shape future services by seeing issues not in Police, health or council silos, but instead as common challenges that we need to work on together. The Leading Greater Essex programme is ambitious, innovative, enabling, action-orientated and will enable you to build a valuable support network for your continued development.
The programme will deliver for the individual, organisation and the whole Essex system by:
- Developing future leaders and building their skills and system-leadership thinking
- Expanding expertise to support organisation’s ambitions
- Delivering outcomes for local people through practical work on whole system challenges
- Creating collaborative networks and effective partnerships to shape the future.
Who can apply:
- People in a senior and/or strategic role in any public or voluntary sector organisation serving Essex,
- People who are curious and keen to learn and challenge yourself as well as contribute to the learning of others,
- People who are passionate about making a difference for the people of Essex,
- People with the support of your employer to participate, including to cover the fee of £2,000 per participant,
- People who can fit the programme schedule into your work schedule.
If you would like to join the the LGE programme in 2024 please email us at email@example.com.
For more information please visit our webpage at Essex Partnership (essexfuture.org.uk)