Essex Strategic Coordination Group
The ESCG is a joint subgroup of Essex Partners and the Essex Health and Wellbeing Board (HWB).
The ESCG informs and supports the work of the Essex Partners and the Essex Health and Wellbeing Board (HWB).
It acts as the bridge between system-wide strategy development and operational activity, providing a connection between county-wide boards and local partnerships and forums. It achieves this by:
- Providing a platform for people to connect work into the wider system and to avoid duplication
- Collating learning and developing a system wide view of strategic issues
- Developing links to and improve integration with other partnership bodies in Essex
- Identifying and addressing barriers to whole system working
- Facilitating and promoting engagement and communication across the Essex system
The Essex Strategic Coordination Group is chaired by Ian Davidson, Chief Executive, Tendring District Council.