How we support you
To ensure that local grassroots organisations and businesses are supported to get involved in the year’s events programme, we have established local Hubs across Essex. They are led by local cultural, creative or education-focused organisations with a history of effective network-building and facilitation.
There are currently six Hubs:
- Chelmsford Ignite (for Chelmsford, Brentwood, Basildon and Maldon
- Focal Point (for Thurrock, Rochford, Southend and Castle Point)
- Stansted Airport College (for Uttlesford)
- Braintree Cultural Education Partnership (for Braintree)
- Signals (for Colchester & Tendring)
- Harlow Creative Ways (for Harlow & Epping Forest)
What do Hubs do
Each Hub has a clear role to become a cross-sector, positive space to encourage participation, collaboration and quality programming.
Hubs will consider all events and ideas in their area submitted via Expressions of Interest and can provide additional support for submissions, match projects with funding, resources and marketing – and connect with other Hubs if there is an ambition to move a project around Essex.
Hubs will host:
- meetings where you can meet potential collaborators, funders and Ambassadors and have a say in the overall Essex 2020 programme. Representatives from the delivery team, steering group and working groups will attend Hub meetings and vice versa.
- workshops every few months, bringing together a wide group of stakeholders. They will focus on generating ideas, forging new cross-sector partnerships and addressing local issues such as barriers to participation or skills and training gaps.
How do l get involved
Please get in touch by emailing Essex2020@alwayspossible.co.uk we look forward to putting you in touch with your local hub team.
You can also sign up to our e-newletter to keep up to date on what the Hubs are up to - link available soon.